Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i went SKYDIVING, rocky mountain climbing



So over the 24th of July my friends and I decided to jump out of a plane just for the fun of it, and let me tell you it was FUN! I would totally do it again! We went up to Ogden and they put us in our jumpsuits, put us on a little plane, strapped us to our instructer and then threw us out of a plane at 30,000 feet! Pretty exhilarating stuff if i do say so myself! While we were on the plane my instructer decided to make me the test dummy for the rest of the group and show exactly what was going to happen, so amongst my already panicking state he tossed me around the plane like a rag doll and what did i do? I just laughed uncontrollably! So you are suppose to walk to the edge of the door so only your heels are in the plane, put your goggles on, lean back as far as you can and then hurl yourself out of the plane! I did so good on all....except for one, i forgot to put my dang goggles on, so all the while i was hurling down towards the ground, i could barely see anything because the wind was rushing into my eyeballs! No worries though, i got them on eventually...after we had pulled the shute and i DIDN'T need them anymore! hahaha oh well what are you gonna do?! Anyway if you have ever thought about skydiving, I say DO IT! It was definitely the most adrenaline pumping thing I have ever done!






No comments:

Post a Comment