Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone up for a little Holiday Shopping?!?

So Shaylyn a few days before Thanksgiving texts me and says...Hey lets go shopping on Black Friday, and I was like um....are you crazy?! Haha anyway I saw an ad for $1.50 from Walmart and DVDs are kind of a weakness of mine so i decided that we could go...so 8' o clock thanksgiving night we get to walmart and stalk out all the goodies we want to get and slowly more and more people come and they start crowding in, even though I was one of the first peeps in front of the movies i got shoved to the back somehow...well I know how, its because i am really not a very aggressive person and just let people walk all over me...which mixed with black friday doesn't make for much success! Shaylyn and I had a game plan, she was gonna start with all the television series and I was gonna start with all the majorly cheap dvds and we were gonna work are way towards eachother in the midde...needless to say the plan although brilliant in theory, it didn't work when the clock struck 10 and it turned into complete and utter chaos! Brindy joined us right before the madness began and she freaked out once everyone went bat crap crazy, I was in the very middle of the mess getting thrown to and fro and Brindy was in the back of the crowd yelling for me to get out of there and telling me to take my scarf off, because she was afraid i was going to be strangled by CRAZED shoppers! hahaha it was the most fun I have EVER had shopping! Next black friday i might be a little more aggressive because now i feel like quite the pro! BRING IT ON BLACK FRIDAY 2012! haha but even though it was a mad house i think we all came out pretty good... i ended up with 22 new dvds! hahaha not bad, not bad at all! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment