Friday, June 1, 2012

Out of Africa

So yesterday I bought my plane tickets for Kilimanjaro, Tanzania! I leave August 30th at 11:59 PM and will be gone for an entire 3 months! I have to say that I have a mixture of emotions right now...excitement, nervousness, happiness, scared, and a little sad as well. Going to Africa has always been a dream of mine, I have wanted to go there as long as I can remember and now I finally am going! This is sure to be one grand adventure! I have decided to blog about my adventure across the world and all the exciting events leading up to my travels, so that i'll be able to look back at this blog and remember all the crazy exciting things that have made my life so incredibly great and so worthwhile.

We'll be flying into Kilimanjaro Airport and then we'll be going to Arusha where we will be placed in a home and stay there whilst we volunteer at an orphanage for 10 weeks and then we will be going on a Safari and going to the very gorgeous island of Zanzibar! 

Stone Town, Zanzibar


The Serengheti

No comments:

Post a Comment